Our reggaetonero duo, Wisin y Yandel, have set a great example for the reggaetonero music industry again! The duo donated 100,000 for the construction of the orphanage, St. Joseph's home, which was destroyed during Haiti's devastating earthquake. The duo flew to Haiti on January 21, 2011 to help with their contribution and to be more involved with the reconstruction of Haiti. The duo has been helping since the beginning of last year when Haiti was in desperate need to rebuild their country. Wisin y Yandel had a great welcoming from the children who resided at the orphanage. The children welcomed the duo with gifts, songs, dances, and creative art, created by the children themselves. The duo visited the site where the new reconstruction would take place and interacted with the children. The reggaetonero duo has been very involved in the reconstruction of Haiti and will continue to help as much as they can throughout the year. Their hectic schedules did not stop them from visiting the country and making a difference in the lives of many. Hopefully, many artists will follow their footsteps.
- Daddy Yankee Premieres his New Music Video for "La Noche De Los 2" Featuring Natalia Jimenez
- Calle 13's Residente Collaborates with WikiLeaks' Julian Assange on New Song
- Esai Morales & Shalim Ortiz Join Starz Drama ‘Magic City’ for Second Season
- Superman is Back: The 'Man of Steel' Flies Again
- Benjamin Bratt as Super Villain 'El Macho' in "Despicable Me 2"
- “The Lone Ranger” Celebrates Local Heroes Around The Country
- Bosnian Rainbows Premiere New Track "Morning Sickness"
- Curvy Girls Turns Up The Heat On Season Two