Our lovely, Khloe Kardashian, released a new fragrance, Unbreakable, with her hubby, Lamar Odom. The reality tv star had an exclusive interview with Allure.com, where she gave all the details of the fragrance. Apparently, Lamar is obsessed with colognes and wanted to find the perfect perfume. Khloe and Lamar wanted to do something different and decided to create a unisex perfume. A perfume that can be used by women and men, which seems to be a difficult task due to the different scents for women and men. However, some of our fans have great reviews for the wonderful perfume. The scents of nutmeg, jasmine, cedarwood, and dark chocolate are hard to resist. According to our reviews, the perfume has a neutral scent that can be used by both men and women. The perfume is available at www.perfumania.com and DASH stores beginning in March.
- Daddy Yankee Premieres his New Music Video for "La Noche De Los 2" Featuring Natalia Jimenez
- Calle 13's Residente Collaborates with WikiLeaks' Julian Assange on New Song
- Esai Morales & Shalim Ortiz Join Starz Drama ‘Magic City’ for Second Season
- Superman is Back: The 'Man of Steel' Flies Again
- Benjamin Bratt as Super Villain 'El Macho' in "Despicable Me 2"
- “The Lone Ranger” Celebrates Local Heroes Around The Country
- Bosnian Rainbows Premiere New Track "Morning Sickness"
- Curvy Girls Turns Up The Heat On Season Two