The new sensation of romantic "banda" music will present at the L.A. Times Festival of Books on May 1st at 3:00pm. The young talented, Cesar Brizuela, will be performing songs from his most recent album, "Me Llego El Amor". After a year of hard work, Cesar, is ready to bring us the best of this album. The album consists of 11 songs with the help of songwriters such as Rogelio Martinez, Carlos Razo, and the artist himself. The artist promises to deliver an outstanding performance at the "HOY" stage at USC. The event is free and everyone is welcome to enjoy a day full of surprises and entertainment. For more information on Cesar, visit http://www.cesarbrizuela.com/. For press information Mariluz Gonzalez/Vesper Public Relations.
- Scripted Series Based on Hit Latin Boy Band ‘Menudo’ in the Works
- “One Voice: Somos Live!” Telethon Announces Additional Broadcasters
- Becky G and Diego Boneta to Host Telemundo’s 2017 “Latin AMAs”
- Lionsgate Launches Spanish-Language Streaming Service ‘Pantaya’
- Jackie Chan Goes Dramatic in his New Film ‘The Foreigner’
- Lin Manuel Miranda y Artistas por Puerto Rico estrenan “Almost Like Praying”
- ‘Blade Runner 2049’ is the Groundbreaking Sci-Fi Sequel Fans Hoped For
- HAPPY DEATH DAY Advance Screening Pass Giveaway!