The new sensation of romantic "banda" music will present at the L.A. Times Festival of Books on May 1st at 3:00pm. The young talented, Cesar Brizuela, will be performing songs from his most recent album, "Me Llego El Amor". After a year of hard work, Cesar, is ready to bring us the best of this album. The album consists of 11 songs with the help of songwriters such as Rogelio Martinez, Carlos Razo, and the artist himself. The artist promises to deliver an outstanding performance at the "HOY" stage at USC. The event is free and everyone is welcome to enjoy a day full of surprises and entertainment. For more information on Cesar, visit http://www.cesarbrizuela.com/. For press information Mariluz Gonzalez/Vesper Public Relations.
- ‘Rogue One: A Star Wars Story’ on Digital HD March 24th and Blu-ray April 4th
- EXCLUSIVE Interview: ‘You Are Killing Me Susana’ Director Roberto Sneider
- Gore Verbinski and the ‘A Cure for Wellness’ Cast Talk About the Film
- ‘Flowers: Rhythm Delight Music’ Brings Afro-Caribbean Vibes to Los Angeles
- Disney’s ‘Moana’ Sails Home on Digital HD Feb. 21 & Blu-ray March 7
- GET OUT Advance Screening Pass Giveaway!
- Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishburne Reunite for ‘John Wick: Chapter 2’
- THE GREAT WALL Advance Screening Pass Giveaway!