The new sensation of romantic "banda" music will present at the L.A. Times Festival of Books on May 1st at 3:00pm. The young talented, Cesar Brizuela, will be performing songs from his most recent album, "Me Llego El Amor". After a year of hard work, Cesar, is ready to bring us the best of this album. The album consists of 11 songs with the help of songwriters such as Rogelio Martinez, Carlos Razo, and the artist himself. The artist promises to deliver an outstanding performance at the "HOY" stage at USC. The event is free and everyone is welcome to enjoy a day full of surprises and entertainment. For more information on Cesar, visit http://www.cesarbrizuela.com/. For press information Mariluz Gonzalez/Vesper Public Relations.
- ‘The Last Jedi’ is the Most Bold and Unpredictable Star Wars Film Yet
- ‘Ferdinand’: We Talk with the Famous Voice Actors Behind Each Animated Character
- INTERVIEW: Allegra Acosta and Ariela Barer Talk Marvel’s Runaways
- Guillermo Del Toro’s Impossible Love Story Overwhelms in its Complexity and Beauty
- THE GREATEST SHOWMAN Advance Screening Guaranteed Seat Giveaway!
- BRIGHT Advance Screening Guaranteed Seat Giveaway!
- FERDINAND Advance Screening Pass Giveaway!
- PITCH PERFECT 3 Advance Screening Pass Giveaway!