The new sensation of romantic "banda" music will present at the L.A. Times Festival of Books on May 1st at 3:00pm. The young talented, Cesar Brizuela, will be performing songs from his most recent album, "Me Llego El Amor". After a year of hard work, Cesar, is ready to bring us the best of this album. The album consists of 11 songs with the help of songwriters such as Rogelio Martinez, Carlos Razo, and the artist himself. The artist promises to deliver an outstanding performance at the "HOY" stage at USC. The event is free and everyone is welcome to enjoy a day full of surprises and entertainment. For more information on Cesar, visit http://www.cesarbrizuela.com/. For press information Mariluz Gonzalez/Vesper Public Relations.
- War for the Planet of the Apes "Making History" Weta Featurette
- DESPICABLE ME 3 Advance Screening Pass Giveaway!
- Press Conference: ‘Cars 3’ Steers The Franchise Back On Track
- DESPICABLE ME 3 Father's Day “Prize Pack” Sweepstakes
- Voodoo Doughnut Now Open at Universal CityWalk Hollywood
- “The Shining” Coming to Halloween Horror Nights 2017
- Universal Studios Hollywood to Introduce “The Nighttime Lights at Hogwarts Castle”
- A Wonder-ful Press Conference: Stars and Director Talk ‘Wonder Woman’