The new sensation of romantic "banda" music will present at the L.A. Times Festival of Books on May 1st at 3:00pm. The young talented, Cesar Brizuela, will be performing songs from his most recent album, "Me Llego El Amor". After a year of hard work, Cesar, is ready to bring us the best of this album. The album consists of 11 songs with the help of songwriters such as Rogelio Martinez, Carlos Razo, and the artist himself. The artist promises to deliver an outstanding performance at the "HOY" stage at USC. The event is free and everyone is welcome to enjoy a day full of surprises and entertainment. For more information on Cesar, visit http://www.cesarbrizuela.com/. For press information Mariluz Gonzalez/Vesper Public Relations.
- Nat Geo’s ‘LA 92’ Revisits the Los Angeles Riots on Their 25th Anniversary
- Exclusive Behind the Scenes: Pixar Opens its Doors for ‘Cars 3’
- Choreographer Mandy Moore Takes Us Behind the Scenes of La La Land’s Creative Process
- HOW TO BE A LATIN LOVER Advance Screening Pass Giveaway!
- Steven Spielberg Celebrates Grand Opening of New Universal Cinema
- ‘Power Rangers’ Cast Share Their Thoughts on the Landmark Film
- Exclusive Q&A: Robert Roworth on ‘That Fella in the Tutti Frutti Hat’
- Univision Network’s Original Series ‘El Chapo’ Premieres Sunday, April 23